Practising Dutch - Dutch lessons
Dutch language courses
Download our flyer with more information.
Courses are offered at 4 levels:
Monday 9.00 a.m.-12.15 p.m
Monday 6.45-10.00 p.m.
Wednesday 9.00 a.m.-12.15 p.m.
Thursday 6.45-10.00 p.m.
Tuesday 6.45-10.00 p.m.
Tuesday 9.00 a.m.-12.15 p.m.
Wednesday 6.45-10.00 p.m.
- € 72 (course material – more or less € 30 – not included)
- The minimum number of participants is 15.
- First class: 2, 3, 7 or 8 September 2020
- There will be no class during school holidays.
- The Centrum voor Volwassenenonderwijs Crescendo CVO organises the lessons.
Registration and fee payment can be completed at the CVO Crescendo
- P. Dupierreuxlaan 1B, Tervuren, 02 766 53 89, www.cvo-crescendo.be.
- Opening hours: Monday-Thursday: 9.00-12.00 a.m. & 6.00-9.00 p.m. (during the school year)
- Please don’t forget your ID.
- Payment in cash or through bancontact.
You can also ask for information or sign up for a course during the information session of the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering:
- GC de Lijsterbes, Lijsterbessenbomenlaan 6, Kraainem
- Thursday, 27 August 2020 – 6-7.30 p.m.
- You need to make an appointment. Call 0800 123 00.
For further details about Dutch lessons in other municipalities within the Flemish-Brabant province, please get in touch with the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering
on the toll-free telephone number 0800 123 00