Practical information - how to get there
FROM LEUVEN OR THE BRUSSELS RING ROAD
- Take the E40 motorway towards Leuven-Brussels or Leuvensesteenweg, to where Sint-Stevens-Woluwe meets the Brussels ring road.
- Drive past the Kraainem fly-over. Leave the E40 motorway and head for Leuven-Brussels at exit N° 20 (Kraainem/Woluwe exit).
- At the end of exit road N°20, turn right into Bevrijdingslaan.
- Drive straight on at the traffic lights (Statieplaats).
- Then, turn right beyond the traffic lights and drive under the motorway bridge to reach Oudstrijderslaan.
- Drive past the Q8 petrol station on the left. You are now in Kraainem. Go straight on (in Oudstrijderslaan). After 900 m, turn right at the bend (at the pharmacy). You are in Lijsterbessenbomenlaan. The Lijsterbes community centre is immediately on the left (glass foyer adjacent to the centre).
Hereyou will find the most up-to-date information about road works and diversions in and around Woluwedall going towards the Lijsterbes community centre.
(* The reception is closed all day on Mondays during school holidays.)
By public transporT
By bus from leuven
- At Leuven station take bus N° 318 or bus N° 410 going to Brussels
2. Get off at the Kraainem Dezangré stop at Kraainem church near Vredeplaats.
3. Continue along Dezangrélaan towards the town hall (the church is on your right).
4. Beyond the town hall, take the second street on the left, which is Lijsterbessenbomenlaan.
5. The Lijsterbes community centre is immediately on the left (glass foyer adjacent to the centre).
BY metro from brussels
- Take metro line 1 towards Stokkel and get off at the Kraainem stop.
- There you take bus N° 352 for Kraainem-Leuven or N° 316 for Kraainem-Sterrebeek-Leuven.
- Get off at the Vredeplein stop.
- Continue walking until you reach A. Dezangrélaan, at Kraainem church.
- Walk along Dezangrélaan towards the town hall (the church is on your right).
- Beyond the town hall take the second left, which is Lijsterbessenbomenlaan.
- The Lijsterbes community centre is immediately on the left (glass foyer adjacent to the centre).